SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Social Worker LCSW you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Lakeview Regional Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Lakeview Regional family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Social Worker to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
The Social Worker will evaluate the psychosocial needs of patients and family support systems and will coordinate appropriate discharge plans for identified patient populations. The Social Worker will provide crisis intervention and support. The Social Worker acts as a liaison between the facility and resources external to the organization. The Social Worker facilitates implementing timely discharge plans and facilitates follow-up to anticipated post-acute interventions identified in the plan of care.
About This Unit
- Great team with the opportunity to serve a diverse population with a diverse set of needs
- You will be able to provide emotional support to our patients during their time of crisis
- Collaborative Team environment with close connections to community
- Responsible for the social work assessment and treatment of patients and/or family members as appropriate.
- Participates in multidisciplinary team as indicated to meet patient needs.
- Practices in accordance with the LA State Board of Certified Social Work Examiners, Code of Ethics, rules and regulations and follows hospital policies and procedures.
- Works independently with little or no supervision.
- Graduate of an accredited school with Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Must be licensed in the state of Louisiana (LCSW)
- Clinical background in Medical Social Work. Knowledge of Case Management functions and activities.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) Certification
Lakeview Regional Medical Center is a full service, acute care hospital providing inpatient and outpatient healthcare services to St. Tammany Parish residents since 1977. Our 167 bed, state-of-the-art facility provides the most advanced, medical and surgical technologies available, along with personalized patient and family-based care in a safe, suburban community.
We believe these well-defined values are the keys to nurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the positive culture of the hospital, which directly impacts the well-being of your patients, their families, your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. We invite you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do for your career.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Social Worker like you to be a part of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider