If you are looking for a full time position n in Social Services, this could be your opportunity. Here at Sunnyview Rehab, an affiliate of St. Peter’s Health Partners, we care for more people in more places.
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
What You Will Do
The Social Worker LMSW provides advance clinical social work services, which may include diagnosis and psychotherapy, care planning, case management, and community resource coordination to patients and their families who utilize inpatient and outpatient medical services. Work involves the use of sophisticated interviewing, assessment, and multi-modality psychotherapeutic interventions aimed at positively affecting the physical, cognitive, and emotional functioning of patients and their families. Work involves use of high-level creative problem solving and advance communication skills while performing under mainly autonomous conditions.
- Diagnose and treat psychological, behavioral and emotional disorders
- Provide specialized skills and mental health therapy for clients.
- Identify barriers which impact optimal patient functioning
- Ensure patients receive appropriate resources in most appropriate setting
What You Will Need
- Master’s degree in Social Work is required.
- NYS LMSW or LCSW licensure is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Medical, Psychiatric, or Health Care setting is required.
Trinity Health’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Hospital & Health Care