About the job
Staff Psychiatrist (at an Innovative Psychiatrist Driven Practice)- FT, Outpatient Opportunity with option for 100% Telemedicine.
Talkiatry is currently seeking Staff Psychiatrists to join our Pennsylvania team of licensed providers as we expand into the market. With plans to open office space in 2022, providers will have the option to work 100% telehealth OR on-site.
Founded in April 2020, Talkiatry has been built from the ground up by psychiatrists. We have rapidly grown to a team of over 40 clinicians mostly comprised of board certified Psychiatrists hailing from the top training programs across the region. We provide in-network, outpatient treatment for children and adults with depressive, anxiety, attention and other disorders. Talkiatry does not provide intensive outpatient or partial hospitalization programs. We believe that solving the accessibility issues in mental health care begins with taking care of our doctors . We provide solutions to the challenges that psychiatrists are facing – from a lack of front and back-office infrastructure and support in private practice settings to being overworked and underpaid by hospitals, clinics, and other institutions. Talkiatry aims to bridge the current gap in outpatient psychiatry by providing high quality, respected medical care in a modern setting with modern tools.
We encourage our physicians to take advantage of training and research opportunities at Talkiatry that are typically unavailable outside of large institutions. We also advocate for our psychiatrists to continue their hospital affiliations, research, and conference attendance in order to continue to practice psychiatry at the highest level. Practicing Psychiatrists and/or residents and fellows who are in or about to start their final year of training are encouraged to apply! Please feel free to reach out directly to our recruiting team at email@example.com.
- Market-leading compensation – Competitive base salary coupled with productivity-based income. You retain a high percentage of your earnings; we pay at the top of the market.
- A comprehensive employee benefits package designed specifically for high earning physicians. We cover up to 100% of your healthcare costs, even for large families.
- Lighter administrative burden and schedule flexibility – you can just focus on providing great care, while maintaining control over your schedule. We will handle prior-authorizations, patient scheduling, billing, and various other support functions
- The efficiency of Talkiatry’s practice benefits you. Because of our single specialty focus, scale and technology we enjoy better reimbursement rates while maintaining lower practice expenses allowing us to pass the economic benefits to our psychiatrists.
- We have developed custom technology driven solutions for psychiatry, including an integrated EMR which supports provider-to-patient messaging, telemedicine, direct lab integration and proprietary tools to track and gain insight into your patients’ outcomes.
- You select a patient population according to your criteria to ensure you are seeing the patient population you find intellectually challenging and are interested in treating. Our patient intake process is robust and can be adjusted in real time to allow you to balance the acuity and diagnoses of the patient population you are treating.
- We know quality care takes time. Spend a full hour for adult intakes and 30 minutes on medication management visits. Geriatric or child and adolescent intake are allotted 75 minutes and follow-up appointments have the flexibility for 45 minutes. Most importantly, you have the flexibility to decide what is appropriate for your patient.
- A strong in-house referral network that allows you to refer patients to specialists and therapists whose practice exclusively supports patients our psychiatrists are actively treating. Best of all, clinical information is shared seamlessly through our EMR.
- Flexible hours and patient criteria
- Few administrative burdens with full time, on site billing and scheduling services
- Location, Location, Location! Option for telehealth, in office, OR a combination!
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance: Up to 100% of insurance costs
- 100% Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Competitive 401K match with immediate vesting
- PTO and paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- CME $$ & time!
- Board eligible or certified in Psychiatry. Subspecialties strongly encouraged to apply.
- Active and unrestricted PA license to practice medicine and DEA number. We are able to assist in obtaining licensure as needed.
- Excellent clinical knowledge and communication skills.
- A willingness to learn new or streamlined EMR tools.
- A proactive approach with a strong work ethic and desire to participate in a collaborative environment.
- A commitment to high-quality, cost-effective health care.
- Mental Health Care
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work Full-time remote work