$76,689 a year
Full Job Description
Are you looking for a challenging role within an organization that provides rewarding compensation and an excellent benefit package? If so, the 19th Judicial Circuit Court is the place for you. We believe our employees should take pride in the work they accomplish while truly respecting a collaborative work environment. The 19th Judicial Circuit Court is seeking a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to provide therapy and group psycho-educational programs to adults on probation.
Under limited supervision of the Director of Psychological Services Division, the staff psychologist will provide a range of services for the Lake County Problem-Solving Courts. The staff psychologist will be an integral member of the Problem-Solving Court Program. As a contributing member of the Problem-Solving Court team, the staff psychologist will be responsible for conducting all assessments, therapeutic treatment, consultation, and treatment planning for those clients involved in Problem-Solving Court, primarily the Drug Court Program.
- Conducts comprehensive psychological evaluations for clients under consideration for Problem-Solving Court.
- Conduct fitness evaluations and psychological evaluations for the Court as needed.
- Conducts individual and group therapy to clients involved in Problem-Solving Court.
- Provides weekly progress reports on all clients in therapy to the Drug Court coordinator.
- Contributes to the case management/treatment planning at Problem-Solving Court staff meetings.
- Provides consultation with residential treatment providers to ensure continuity of care.
- Provides crisis intervention to probation clients when needed.
- Provides clinical supervision to the Mental Health Court clinician and clinical psychology doctoral practicum students.
- Provides consultations to Probation Officers regarding clinical issues involving probationers.
- Conducts in-service training for probation staff on psychology-related topics.
- Seeks out and attends professional conferences and training workshops for personal development.
To be successful in this role you should have a Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology.
A minimum of 1 year of postdoctoral clinical experience and licensed in Illinois as a Clinical Psychologist. We prefer that candidates have a strong interest in working with dual-diagnosis
Lake County offers a competitive salary and benefit package. We also offer flexible working hours, and a comprehensive wellness and training program. Visit our Prospective Employee page to get additional information on why you should work for Lake County!
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background screening, drug and alcohol testing and may include a pre-employment medical exam.
Lake County is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Salary Offers $76,689 a year
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!