There is a total of 5 positions 3 positions will be part time at 60%, 1 position part time at 50%, and 1 position at 100%
- Work at a computer terminal for extended periods of time.
- Position subject to credentialing process at Student Health and Counseling Services.
- This position is subject to pre-placement screening provided by Occupational Health Services. Pre-placement screening will consist infection control testing that includes blood tests for TB screening and other infectious diseases and may include a physical exam, provided by Occupational Health Services, given at no charge to the applicant. This is done to meet Federal, State and University requirements.
- Position may, at times, require employee to work with or be in areas where hazardous materials and/or infection diseases are present.
- Position requires signing a statement of understanding of the Dependent Adult/Elder Abuse Reporting Requirement and UC Davis’ Child Abuse-Employee Notification Requirement.
- UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) will be strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.
- Current licensure by California Board of Medical Quality Assurance.
- Current Board Certification in Psychiatry as recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS).
- Current DEA and CPR certification.
- Recent experience in clinical practice (3-5 years preferred).
- Experience and/or interest in working with college age individuals from diverse social, cultural or socio-cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills to clearly and effectively interact with diverse individuals.
- Experience working with Practice Management Database and/or Electronic Medical Record system.
- Experience working in a University student health and counseling setting.
- Experience working with historically underrepresented or under-served student communities at major research university.
- Experience working in an integrative medical and mental health service or a collaborative care model.
- Salary Offers $11,158.33 - $25,080.50/Mo.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work