Location: Cochran, GA – Beckley Residential Substance Abuse Treatment (RSAT) Program
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours. Monday-Thursday, 6:45 AM-4:45 PM. (4 days a week, 10 hours a day).
Pay rate: $16.05/per hour ($33,400 annually) – Uncertified. $21.34/per hour ($44,400 annually) – Certified.
The Substance Abuse Counselor is responsible for:
- Orienting and assessing assigned offenders. Reviews offender record and completes initial needs assessment within established time frame.
- Formulating individual treatment plans within established timeframes with input from offender and the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Facilitating psycho-educational and process group sessions as defined by curriculum.
- Monitoring the therapeutic environment and assures inmate compliance with all RSAT Program and Georgia Department of Corrections (GDC) rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Previous substance abuse counseling or corrections experience highly preferred.
- Must attain Certified Drug & Alcohol Counselor from GACA, NAADAC, or IC/RC within 2 years of hire.
- LPC, LAPC, LMFT, LCSW, or Certified Drug & Alcohol Counselor Certification from GACA, NAADAC and or ICRC.
- Correctional experience.
- Health/dental/vision/disability insurances
- Company-paid life insurance/EAP
- Paid time off
- 401k with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement/assistance programs
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.05 – $21.34 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- One location
- Address Cochran, Georgia, United States
- Salary Offers $16 - $21 Per Hour
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Telework No telework