SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER (SUD) COUNSELOR (San Rafael)
Compensation: $40-50,000 for full time
Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k
Bonus upon full clearance to work in facility.
employment type: full-time (part time may be considered)
Monday-Friday, hours are primarily during the day, but some evening work may be possible.
Must be able to pass LiveScan fingerprinting.
- Certified or Registered Alcohol or Drug Counselor or licensed counselor
- Previous experience working with the justice involved population
- Computer literate
- Excellent work ethic; full understanding of and adherence to professional ethical and legal standards
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking a real plus, but not required
- Facilitating education and treatment groups, conducting intakes, individual care management, and engagement and retention groups.
- Passionate about working with this population.
Please email resume and cover letter to Patricia Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bay Area Community Resources, a not for profit organization, is re-inventing one of our Alcohol and Drug Treatment Programs. We are looking for certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors to become part of our team. Registered counselors with relevant experience will be considered.
Bay Area Community Resources is an equal opportunity employer