Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position assists in developing, organizing, and conducting programs to provide education for conditions and problems relating to drug and alcohol abuse. It also assists in conducting individual and/or group counseling sessions and programs.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides relevant Substance Abuse information for class curriculum.
- Facilitates or co-facilitates didactic educational presentations, group counseling, and individual counseling sessions.
- Selects and recommends new instructional materials and programs for use in the substance abuse program.
- Maintains knowledge of new developments in the field of substance abuse.
- Maintains a collegian relationship with other substance abuse professionals, programs, and associations.
- Completes required testing, assessment, and psychosocial history on incoming residents as required.
- Participates in related training for substance abuse.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider