The state-of-the-art facility is nestled on 30 acres of peaceful New England woodland in historic North Kingstown. The campus is conveniently located just minutes away from both the airport and downtown Providence. AdCare RI is also located close to pristine beaches and recreational areas for outdoor, therapeutic opportunities. The newly renovated facility is outfitted with semi-private rooms with private baths, fitness center, basketball courts, and many other amenities.
Full Time position. Primary focus is to provide case management, aftercare planning, conduct psych-educational groups, complete biopsychosocial assessment, treatment plans and meet with patients on an individual basis.
- BA preferred or at minimum an associate degree with 3 years’ experience in addiction field.
- LCDP required
- Affordable Medical (with HRA) and Dental plans provided to meet the needs of full-time and part-time employees.
- Package also includes Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care expenses.
- Voluntary insurances include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, LTD, Pet Insurance, & Supplemental Life Insurance.
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D Policy.
- Generous paid time off package.
- Company-matching 401(k).
All positions require a TST, and the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening, including THC and a background records check.
- Mental Health Care
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider