Harbor is seeking a Support Services Specialist to provide front desk support in Perrysburg. Position is full-time (40 hours per week) Monday – Friday. 1st and 2nd shifts available.
- Answers all calls in a professional, warm, courteous, and efficient manner in accordance with organization’s customer service efforts. Transfers calls to voice mail or takes accurate written messages and proper and prompt delivery.
- Answers all incoming calls from clients regarding their appointments which include new and follow-up appointments, cancellations, and rescheduling.
- Ensures that clients are announced to appropriate staff person.
- Schedules ongoing appointments for other Harbor locations.
- Collects payments from clients as required. Reconciles cash box and completes deposit or distributes cash drawer to designated person, as assigned.
- Performs opening/closing duties as assigned.
- May float to other locations as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required with two years of closely related office experience strongly preferred.
- Must have previous experience in data entry.
- Excellent customer service skills, flexibility, strong multi-tasking skills, and excellent organizational skills required.
- Must be proficient and accurate in computer use, including Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of skills to work with youth/adults affected by trauma preferred.
- A leading provider of mental health and substance use treatment for over 100 years
- 350+ clinical staff serve over 24,000 clients across multiple locations and in the community each year
- Services ranging from counseling, pharmacological management, primary care, psychological testing, case management, substance use treatment, residential services, vocational program, and more!
Why Work for Harbor?
It is fast-paced and challenging, but you will have a lot of fun in the process. You will have the opportunity to meet other motivated individuals who are also making a positive impact at our company. Harbor is committed to investing our resources in you! Some benefits of working with Harbor include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement plan with company match
- Generous paid time off, sick time, and paid holidays
- Tuition and professional license reimbursement programs
- Clinical supervision hours offered
- Employee referral bonuses
- Ability to make a difference in your community!
*Please note that Indeed’s algorithm selects a rate for the position and does not reflect Harbor’s pay scale
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Salary Offers $13 - $19 an hour