Full Job Description
Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a Team Coordinator Scheduler for Home Health you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Nurse on Call which is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. This position will be located in our Gainesville, FL Nurse On Call Office.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Nurse on Call, we offer an array of benefits for PRN colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical Benefits designed to meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief Support
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Team Coordinator Scheduler Home Health where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this role:
- Coordinates communication of agency referrals to appropriate associates of the agency
- Responsible for reviewing and directing Forcura documentation platform, together with other EMR information to the correct associate and Centralized Service
- Serves as a coordinator between Centralized Services and the Agency
- Facilitates compliance in the electronic medical record for notices provided to the patient or responsible party (e.g., Notices of Medicare Non-Coverage, DPOA documentation)
- Tracks documentation management activities
- Keeps the Clinical Service Manager informed on aspects within the care team specific to documentation and referral management
- Keeps the sales team informed on referral management
- Prepares reports for scheduling tracking and participates in agency meetings to ensure patient and associate scheduling needs are met
What qualifications you will need:
- High school diploma or GED required
- One year experience scheduling preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
Nurse On Call is a Medicare certified agency of HCA Healthcare that provides home healthcare services. Our professionals include registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, rehabilitation therapists, and social workers trained to help you try to get back to your normal life as quickly as possible. We offer a full range of individualized services for those who qualify and options to keep you healthy and that aim to lower your chances of hospital readmission. Our focus is to keep you on the path to recovery and wellness, not back to the hospital. With physical and occupational therapy, skilled nursing and more, Nurse On Call provides the care you need in the comfort of your own home.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do.”- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Team Coordinator Scheduler Home Health opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!