Full Job Description
We are seeking a part time LPC Telehealth Outpatient Therapist to join our team.
Pennsylvania Counseling Services provides a variety of treatment approaches designed to meet the needs of each individual, using the diverse educational background, skills and expertise of our clinicians.
We are seeking passionate and caring licensed outpatient therapists to join our team and help children, adults, and families discover their greatness, overcome obstacles on their path to recovery, and facilitate healthy habits and relationships. Pennsylvania Counseling Services provides individual, family, and group outpatient therapy for mental health and addiction issues. Our therapists draw on their educational background, skills and expertise as well as that of the treatment team to provide effective treatment that recognizes the needs of the client and helps them move forward in their life. We believe in growth, optimism, hope, healing, and serving the underserved. EOE.
- This position would begin part time but would work up to a full time position (if you wanted full time) as your caseload grows.
- Licensed therapists are required to provide individual treatment services and complete all documentation for their client caseload.
- All services provided are online services and the individual will be able to work remotely from home in this position.
- You will have occasional travel for meetings and will need to be able to attend trainings at our main office in Lebanon and will be based out of the closed local clinic to your location.
- Company provided laptop and webcam
- Training and Free CEUs are available
- Health insurance, paid time off and paid holiday once you move to full time status
- Must have LPC
- PA State Police Criminal History Check
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- FBI Clearance through the Department of Human Services
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place