Telemedicine Success Manager (TSM), Mental & Behavioral Health
We believe everyone, everywhere should have access to telemedicine. We want to ensure mental & behavioral health providers are successful with telemedicine while using doxy.me.
We are seeking experienced mental & behavioral health providers who can help guide other mental & behavioral health providers on how to be successful with telemedicine in their practice.
As a Telemedicine Success Manager (TSM) for Mental & Behavioral Health on the Solo Provider team of the Growth Department, your job is to help mental & behavioral healthcare providers be successful with telemedicine. You will teach providers how to:
- Use telemedicine most effectively in their practice
- Solve unique problems and answer their questions
- Get the most value out of doxy.me
To accomplish this, you will:
- Be an expert and thought leader for telemedicine in mental & behavioral health.
- Speak about the features, advantages, and benefits of using telemedicine and doxy.me in mental & behavioral health practices.
- Help mental & behavioral health providers optimize their practice workflows for telemedicine using doxy.me.
- Promote best practices, tools, approaches, and techniques to help mental & behavioral health providers be successful with telemedicine.
- Contribute to original mental & behavioral health research on telemedicine.
- Work with our product team to create novel products and features ideally suited for mental & behavioral health.
- Advise the company on the mental & behavioral health market opportunities and threats
- Leverage a multidisciplinary set of skills that may include communication, marketing, sales, support, education, consulting, data analysis, operations, and other duties as needed.
To be the right fit for this position, you need to have the following qualifications:
- Clinical degree in mental & behavioral health required, advanced/graduate degrees and certifications preferred. Examples include:
- Clinical psychologist
- Professional Counselor
- Marriage and Family Therapist
- At least 5+ years of clinical experience in mental & behavioral health required, 10+ years preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in telehealth ideal
Additionally, to be effective you will need to be:
- A great communicator, effective and persuasive, engaging and positive personality, empathetic
- Passionate about improving mental & behavioral health workflows using telemedicine
- A lifelong learner, dedicated to continuous education and teaching
- Brave, willing, and able to influence the status quo and defend your arguments
- A self-starter who is capable of being effective with minimal supervision
Our mission is to connect the world to the future of healthcare. We do this by making telemedicine available to all through a simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution. We are the largest telemedicine vendor in the US with over 1 million healthcare providers as users. Last year over 100 million telemedicine sessions were delivered through doxy.me. With 30-35% market share in the US, join a company that is making a significant impact in healthcare today. Be part of the team that is working to create the future of healthcare. We are a fully remote company, with regional hubs in Charleston, SC; Salt Lake City, UT; Rochester, NY; and Western Europe.
We’re entrepreneurial, dedicated, and community-minded in spirit. We want to deliver the best possible telemedicine experience for our users and their patient population.
Full-time employee benefits:
We make sure you are taken care of and happy so you can focus on making an impact.
- Competitive, market-rate salary
- Work remotely with the option to work on-location at our regional hubs
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Training and Advanced Certifications
- Public recognition for great work
- Merit-based promotion and advancement opportunities
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charity Match
- Technology Stipend
- Monthly meal credit
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
Our employees give us a 4.9 on Glassdoor.