Full Job Description
Telephone Interviewer, Part-Time – Work from Home
(Hiring Residents in Omaha, NE & Surrounding Areas)
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also People Differently. We hire the best and get out of their way. Through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us and help shape the future of healthcare.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We are offering remote opportunities for this position. We are currently hiring residents in Omaha, Nebraska & some surrounding areas. Part-time interviewers will be required to use their own computer and maintain a quiet private space when working from home.
- Hiring and training will be done remotely.
What do Part-time Telephone Interviewers at PRC do?
Simply stated, they conduct quality telephone surveys in a prompt and friendly manner. Our Telephone Interviewers give patients and healthcare consumers a voice, helping our clients achieve excellence.
You can expect:
- NO SELLING
- Paid training
- Earn more with our updated pay structure.
- Every Interviewer has a guaranteed base rate with the opportunity to make more.
- Three shifts to choose from:
- Monday – Friday
- 2pm – 9pm (based on availability)
- Required to work until 8pm
- Monday – Friday
What does a Part-time Telephone Interviewer at PRC need?
- Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude and work ethic.
- Quality customer service with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Maintain daily contact with supervisory staff.
- Basic computer skills along with…
- PC with Windows 10 and antivirus protection, and Windows Firewall; or Mac with Apple OS X 10.13+ and antivirus protection. A headset is preferred.
- Ability to clearly speak, read, and write English is required.
- Type at least 18 WPM
- Polite, professional, and courteous
- Must be a resident of Omaha, Nebraska or surrounding areas.
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. PRC has completely embraced the concept of Social Distancing. We also clean and disinfect our facilities frequently to ensure the safety of our team. Our priority is to keep our employees healthy and safe. For more information, please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com.
Qualified applicants are asked to complete an application by visiting: www.WorkForPRC.com.
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work Part-time remote work
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!