$35,000 a year
Full Job Description
At Centerstone, our mission is delivering care that changes people’s lives. For over 60 years, Centerstone has been providing community-based behavioral health care, substance-abuse treatment and therapeutic foster care services across the U.S. We’re committed to bringing passionate and customer experience-focused individuals to help us continue to provide the best care to our communities. If you think you’re a good match to join our organization, please review the career opportunity below and submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
A Centerstone Intensive In-Home Therapist provides individual and family counseling for youth in crisis (ages 5 to 18), with goal of stabilizing symptoms and preventing placement of youth into more restrictive setting such as hospital or residential treatment. Treatment takes place in the home and community (COVID accommodations in effect). Candidates need a solid knowledge of therapeutic techniques such as family therapy, CBT, TF-CBT, play therapy, or other modalities. The position requires reliable transportation. Bilingual a plus! The therapist in this role will travel to Bradley, McMinn, Meigs, Monroe and Polk Counties. The position offers gas mileage reimbursement, along with a personal cell phone and work computer.
This position is eligible for a SIGN ON BONUS of $250. New minimum base salary for Intensive In-Home program is $35,000 per year. This position will also be eligible for bonus incentives for meeting goals.
- Carry a small caseload of 6 families
- Provide individual and family therapy 3 times per week
- Participate in supervision meetings 1 time per week
- Web-based documentation that can be completed from any location
- Flexible scheduling-Mileage reimbursement for travel expenses
- Ability to grow and develop with extensive training opportunities
- Many advancement opportunities both clinically and administratively
- Consistently enthusiastic and helpful colleagues from whom you can learn
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or related field
- At least one year of experience providing direct counseling or therapy (internship could count towards this)
- Excellent therapeutic, written, verbal, and collaborative skills
- A highly accountable, mature professional who listens actively and leads
- Self-motivated individual who can set and meet simultaneous short and long term performance
- Desire to be a part of a proven leader in the world of behavioral healthcare
Delivering Care that Changes People’s Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Wellness Programs – Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement – We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off – Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program – assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
At Centerstone, we use our values as a guide for what we do. Respect, Expertise, Integrity and Empowerment are at the heart of every interaction at Centerstone, and particularly rooted in our beliefs toward diversity and inclusion.
Our approach to diversity is simple—it’s about embracing everyone. Together, we continue to develop an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices and experiences of our employees. It powers our innovation and connects us closer to each other, to our clients and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the growing world around us, and where everyone feels empowered, safe and welcomed.
- Salary Offers $35,000 a year
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can better find you the right jobs!