EMDR-Trained Therapist Job Posting
True North Healing Center is seeking a licensed EMDR-trained therapist (or trained within 60 days of hire) to join our team of holistic healing practitioners in Bedford, NH.
True North is a growing holistic group practice that offers clients access to EMDR and other mental health therapies, yoga, exercise, and other wellness practices for integrative healing.
True North’s mission is to restore well-being, in ourselves and our environment, through simple mental and physical health practices; to guide individuals and communities towards hope and healing.
True North’s philosophy incorporates practices that integrate cognitive and somatic healing to prompt regulation, resolution, and ease throughout the physical, psychological, and spiritual being.
True North aims to cultivate a healing center that not only meets the needs of our clients but also creates comradery, compassion, and care within the True North team. We acknowledge that helping professionals often receive messaging about self-care – specifically the mentality that a professional should ensure they “fill their cup so they can support others to fill theirs”. But it is often hard to find the time, energy, or resources to fill one’s cup. The True North team understands and supports helping professionals to walk the self-care talk so often preached to clients.
At True North, our team members collaborate to make workable schedules, often choosing to AND being able to work less than 40 hours a week, and still make a wage that resembles a 40+hour work week. This level of flexibility gives our team the time, energy, and resources to be with friends, family, ourselves, and other interests or endeavors. At True North, we hope that no team member feels they have to sacrifice personal time to achieve their desired wage or professional/personal goals. True North Healing Center wants to foster each team member’s growth and welcomes each professional to explore their clinical areas of specialty, ideal population(s), and alternative healing methods.
True North Healing Center is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants to connect with us. Please review the position responsibilities and qualifications in addition to considering the above information to determine your interest in working with us.
True North Healing Center is particularly interested in connecting with qualified professionals who have a desire:
- to deliver meaningful and life-changing treatment as part of a holistic team
- to grow professionally
- to have a work-life balance that is aligned with your ideal schedule
- to help cultivate a growing practice
General Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain a caseload of 15-25 clients per week
- Participate in monthly administrative meetings and weekly clinical consults
- Complete intakes, treatment care plans, progress notes, and discharge summaries
- Provide DSM 5 diagnosis and assess for appropriate treatment strategies
- Participate in routine group supervision, presenting cases for collaboration as warranted
- Participate in team training and staff outings as planned
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapist or other relevant mental health-related discipline
- Valid and in good standing New Hampshire license: LCMHC, LICSW, LMFT, or equivalent
- Previous experience facilitating individual outpatient therapy
- Comfort with learning and utilizing electronic records, computer programs, and administrative systems
- Comfort working without direct supervision
- Strong organizational/self-management skills, strong communication skills
- Motivated, passionate, and open-minded individual excited about working within an interdisciplinary team of healing professionals
- Open to working with diverse populations (clients and team members)
- Flexible Schedule
- Case Consultation
- EMDR Consultation
- Employee Bonuses
- Free Yoga and Group Fitness Classes
- Employee Appreciations (birthdays and work anniversaries)
- Free team training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Therapists & Counselors: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Salary Offers $80,000 - $100,000 a year