The need for behavioral health workers is at an all-time high as the New England area has the highest percentage of addiction and mental health-related cases. There are hundreds of behavioral health jobs in Baltimore for qualified applicants. If you are interested in a career in the behavioral health industry, check out the job listings in Maryland on the Behavioral Health Jobs website.
Top 10 Behavioral Health Jobs in Baltimore
- Program Manager Behavioral Health Services – This position contributes to developing and cultivating partner relationships that advance the company’s goals. You will provide training, supervision, and professional development, attend family and community activities and stay in touch with current trends, initiatives, and best practices to ensure high-quality support services.
- Crisis Hotline Counselor – The Crisis Hotline Counselor will field calls to provide information and referrals, crisis intervention, suicide prevention, and screen callers to a Mobile Crisis Team. You will report to the Director of Hotline Services and need to be comfortable in a high-stress environment.
- Residential Coordinator – As a Residential Coordinator, you will be responsible for maintaining a safe, therapeutic environment for residential and detoxing facilities. You will work with residential counselor staff to coordinate, train, and oversee daily scheduling, including hiring new staff to keep up with demands. Plus, you will submit semi-annual and annual reports to residential counselors and directors.
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor – You will provide counseling and case management services to patients with substance use disorders by using interventions, treatment, rehabilitation, and promoting long-term stability. You will be responsible for SUD Assessments and ASAM for treatment eligibility. Plus, you are responsible for completing concurrent ASAMs and developing and updating patients’ treatment plans and service goals.
- Behavioral Health Practice Manager – As a Behavioral Health Practice Manager, you will direct and manage the day-to-day business affairs for clinical practices. Including patient scheduling, billing, and payroll. You will work closely with the clinical director for all hiring and terminations, resolve staff concerns and grievances, and conduct all performance evaluations and salary reviews.
- Community Education Counselor – This position will collaborate with various departments to implement community education and engagement programs. You will cultivate relationships with community leaders to promote training and mental health activities and consistently be present and visible within the community.
- Behavior Intervention Specialist – A Behavioral Intervention Specialist will carry a caseload to manage behavioral data for students and ensure the implementation of those plans by staff. You will also complete incident reports, assess potential crisis situations, and respond to crises appropriately.
- Case Manager – You will be responsible for assessing clients’ physical and mental wellness and their needs to develop a tailored treatment plan. Case Managers will coordinate with clients, families, support networks, and healthcare professionals to enact programs. Plus, evaluate clients’ progress and make adjustments to the program as necessary.
- Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) – An RBT will conduct ABA therapy for patients diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). You will collect data and update records daily, work with lead therapists, team coordinators, and BCBAs to ensure treatment. In addition, you will participate in all team meetings and training workshops.
- Family Peer Support, Mental Health – As a Family Peer Support, you will provide education and support for families with a child or young adult with mental health needs. You will help them get through the social, legal, educational, and health care systems. Plus, help families build a community-based support network and ensure their goals are in one unified plan.
Behavioral Health Jobs: Your Link to the Best Behavioral Health Jobs in Baltimore
Behavioral Health Jobs has the top job opportunities in Baltimore for workers interested in a rewarding career in the behavioral health industry. There are job opportunities available in administrative, management, and clinical care. If you are interested in a behavioral health job in Baltimore, check out the job listings in Maryland at the Behavioral Health Jobs website.