Fully remote position. Work from home anywhere in the U.S
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm EST
- Provides comprehensive support and service to behavioral health clinical teams in support of member engagement and to facilitate delivery of appropriate quality care and improve program/operational efficiency involving clinical issues.
- Provides outreach to members to educate them about available specialty programs and to solicit their participation.
- Assists members locate services. Facilitates follow-up calls.
- Collects information on patient progress and adherence to treatment plan.
- Provides information to members regarding mental health and substance abuse benefits, community treatment resources, mental health managed care programs, and Aetna policies and procedures
- Works closely with the clinician to insure healthy outcomes for the member.
- Miscellaneous administrative duties such as Provider/ community resource searches, handling Transition of Care requests, executing letters of agreement with non-par providers, obtaining discharge verifications and non-complex authorizations.
- Work requires sitting for extended periods, talking on the telephone and typing into the computer
- 2 years Behavioral Health care experience.
- Previous Customer Service experience.
- Position requires proficiency with computer skills which includes navigating multiple systems and keyboarding.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Previous Managed Care experience.
- Psychology or Social Services experience.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.