Child and Family Therapist – Office Based
Sign On Bonus: $3,000.00
Salary Range: $52,500 and up (depending on licensure)
Riverbend Community Mental Health, Inc., one of the largest providers of community-based behavioral health services in New Hampshire, is seeking a full-time Therapist to work in our Children’s Program (ChIP), providing office-based therapy to children and families.
As an office-based Clinician, you will have the opportunity to engage with children of all ages and their family members. We have a diverse clientele which will give you great opportunities to stretch your clinical expertise using a number of evidence-based models. You’ll be part of a dedicated team of professionals engaged in similar work, and benefit from significant collegial support.
- Provide child, parent, and family therapy
- Provide office, school, and/or primary care support
- Case management and interagency coordination
- Practice crisis management
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or a related field is required
- Eligibility to be licensed as a LCMHC, LMFT, LICSW or Psychologist is required; active license is preferred.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact the world, it is our responsibility as healthcare providers to help keep our staff, clients and communities safe. At Riverbend, we have implemented processes and precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 as well as a mandatory vaccination policy. Exceptions can be applied for under medical or religious reasons.
Riverbend Community Mental Health is a private, nonprofit organization providing specialized behavioral health services. Core services include 24/7 emergency mobile crisis services; counseling services for children, adults, and families; addiction recovery; and community support, vocational services, and residential programs for adults and seniors. Evidence-based models of treatment guide all our work, and we strongly believe in the power of self-directed growth and recovery. Consider joining our vibrant staff community today! Let us showcase your talents in a place where you can truly see the value, purpose and power that your work holds.
About working at Riverbend
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package including:
- Medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurance.
- 403(b) with company match.
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts for day care or medical expenses.
- Clinical supervision and CE training to support licensure.
- 4 weeks of earned time in first year, higher accrual after year one.
- 8 holidays per year.
- Educational benefits, tuition reimbursement.
- Community business discounts.
- State/Federal Student Loan Forgiveness program participation
- Educational Partnerships with area universities/tuition discounts
You’ll be joining a team of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about delivering high quality behavioral health services, developing innovative responses to meet critical needs, and doing work that is both challenging and rewarding. Riverbend is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a safe, inclusive working environment for people of all backgrounds.
About Concord New Hampshire
Concord New Hampshire is ranked one of the nation’s top micropolitan (population under 50,000) communities, year after year. Our excellent schools and colleges produce a well-educated workforce, and we are proud to be home to one of the finest health care networks north of Boston (about 1.5 hours south). In addition to our vibrant downtown, business community, and wealth of cultural offerings, the Concord area is the perfect place to raise a family, grow a business, or explore New England’s rich history, culture, and natural wonders.
**Sign On Bonus available to external candidates only
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Remote Work No remote work