About: Our client, a nationally recognized & world class Behavioral Health organization is seeking an experienced Director of Business Development / Vice President of Business Development.
Organization has over 15+ locations nationally providing a full continuum of care.
The organization is highly accredited and GROWING fast. Expected to open up additional facilities throughout the North East, US.
- Working within the Adolescent and Young Adult Population
- A minimum of 2-3 years clinical experience working within the Behavioral Health and/ or Mental Health Care space
- Develops and executes plans to drive growth in all facets of the company’s continuum of care
- Promotes company products and services in a professional and creative manner.
- Achieves Business Objectives, behaviors set forth by supervisor.
- Meets and exceeds minimum call volume on targeted accounts through individual contacts, group in services and trade show events.
- Educates targeted referral partners on pertinent company policies and procedures to achieve quick/accurate admissions and protect the client experience.
- Utilizes Salesforce software to effectively manage call cycles, territory plans, sales stages, business, projections, opportunity rankings, active and prospective account information.
- Maintains a personal presentation that is consistent with the philosophy and goals
- Manages all business development through proven referral channels (practitioners, therapists, hospitals, psychiatric facilities, treatment facilities, schools, EAP’s, etc…)
- Maintains a current and accurate database of referral sources using reports business development/relationship-building activities weekly.
- Spearheads regular, consistent “touch points” (mail, email, personal visits, phone calls, events, invitations, etc.) with past, current, and prospective referral sources.
- Develops and conducts community-based marketing/sales activities including face-face meetings, cold calls & follow-up calls.
- Collaborates with CEO, CFO and local operations team on the development of professional workshops for professionals in the field.
- Assists in the development of long-range, sales and strategic planning goals strategies for the organization.
- Works as a liaison between intake recovery center(s), admissions, clinical staff & referrals.
- Assists in developing marketing collateral materials as needed
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the President
- Manage business expenses ensuring assigned monthly budget is met
- Meet assigned company admission goals
- Work effectively within the assigned territory representing the facilities programs in an ethical and honest manner
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Remote Work Full-time remote work