Program Manager -IICAPS
LOCATION: Bridgeport, CT
POSITION SUMMARY: The IICAPS Manager is responsible for the overall management of the IICAPS program under the Director. They provide clinical supervision for up to 5 teams and the Coordinator, ensure fidelity to the Yale model and compliance with all billing regulations. They manage the overall productivity of the entire staff and ensure that documentation is complete and up to date.
- Must have an LCSW/LMFT/LPC, or equivalent.
- Experience supervising clinical staff and experience with IICAPS
- Manages day-to-day activities of assigned IICAPS staff and Coordinator
- Attend IICAPS trainings, network meetings and ensures adherence to Yale IICAPS model. Actively markets the program to referral sources.
- Provides 2 hours per week of clinical supervision to each assigned team. Supervises Coordinator weekly.
- Responsible for scheduling and facilitating weekly rounds.
- Maintain fiscal stability of program by weekly monitoring of billing of assigned teams and maximizing utilization
- Responsible for organizing and triaging intakes with Psychiatrist and Coordinator.
- Participates in on-call rotation.
- Oversees auditing and data gathering processes: BMS, internal QA measures
- Reviews documentation to ensure all services and procedures to be in adherence with state statutes, Yale, and Boys & Girls Village standards.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
A team of a Master’s level clinician and Bachelor level mental health counselor provide intensive in-home psychiatric services to children and adolescents. Youth are at risk for hospitalization or may be stepping down from inpatient care. The team provide individual, and family therapy to clients.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including an option that is free to employees. Currently using United HealthCare
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Free annual flu shots
- Wellness workshops
FOR YOUR FUTURE
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability.
FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
- Partnership with CT Non-Profit Alliance for tuition discounts at participating universities
- Training and development opportunities
FOR WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Generous benefit time, including vacation, sick, and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling for employee and family
- Remote interview process offered
- Personal protective equipment provided and required
- Plastic shields at work stations
- Temperature screening at all entrances
- Social distance guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, Disinfecting, & Cleaning procedures in place
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.