ABA Alliance Therapy, LLC in Tampa, FL, is looking for empathetic, kind, and competent professionals to apply to join our amazing ABA Therapy team as Full or Part-time Registered Behavior Technicians.
$150 Sign on Bonus
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN ABA Alliance Therapy, OUR TEAM
We are an ABA Therapy team that aims to make a difference in the communities we serve. We pay our Registered Behavior Technician’s / ABA Therapists a competitive wage, depending on skills and experience. Our team also enjoys great benefits including 401-k, medical, and company culture. We make it easy to apply. If we have your attention, please continue reading!
Great competitive pay and Benefits; additionally, we offer our Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT)
Child First Mentality
Company events and outings
Great team environment
ABOUT ABA ALLIANCE THERAPY, LLC
ABA Alliance is an innovative therapy company taking a different approach to behavior analysis therapy. We believe in the genuine care of our ABA children and families; we listen, look, and analyze, creating a circle care approach. This helps us to build an achievable and comprehensive plan for our kiddos. We count on collaborating with family members, so everyone is involved in therapy.
ABA Alliance for us means an alliance between therapists, parents, and caregivers to help our kids grow and succeed.
We provide high-quality service because we focus on building our team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about what they do. To show our appreciation, we strive to promote a supportive work environment where our employees feel like they are part of a family. This gives them the space and encouragement they need to gain new skills and grow careers they can be proud of.
As an ABA Alliance Therapy RBT, you’ll be challenged – and rewarded – every day:
JUMP START YOUR CAREER AS A REGISTERED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN / ABA THERAPIST (RBT) #32806, #34787
This part-time behavioral health position typically works a flexible schedule of 25 hours or more a week.
- Experience deep satisfaction as you implement custom-designed treatment plans that genuinely change the lives of children and families affected by autism
- Share in the extraordinary achievement of your clients as they develop positive behaviors and learn new skills.
- Measure each client’s progress and monitor the effectiveness of treatment plans by collecting and reporting critical data using our advanced technology tools
- Provide caring support during family conversations with the care team to ensure parents fully understand assessment results and treatment recommendation
- Ensure satisfaction and the highest quality of care by promptly responding to the needs and requests of clients and their families
- Maintain clear lines of communication with families, supervisors, and other stakeholders
- Enthusiastically support the care team by performing tasks as directed by the BCBA (Supervisor)
- You are crucial in ensuring our kiddos get the high-caliber treatment they deserve.
- As you play games with them and teach them skills in a naturalist environment, you put “Child first” ABA therapy into practice.
- You work a flexible schedule that enables you to have a work-life balance based on the demands of your clients since you have a child-first approach.
- You quickly adjust to every new circumstance you encounter during sessions and maintain a kind, patient, and “child-first” attitude to ensure that you provide the finest treatment possible.
You are motivated to focus on your personal development by consistently learning new abilities to help you advance in your career because each day provides a fresh set of challenges. In addition, you flourish as an RBT because, as a member of the ABA Alliance Therapy team, your work allows you to improve the lives of your team members and clients directly. This gives you a wonderful sense of fulfillment.
Are you a good fit?
Do you enjoy working with children?
Do you enjoy imparting knowledge to others?
Are you a psychology student or a teacher?
Are you interested in a career in applied behavior analysis?
Are you organized and detail-oriented?
Do you communicate clearly both orally and in writing?
Can you function well under time constraints?
Are you able to manage your time well and prioritize activities effectively?
Can you perform successfully both on your own and in a group?
Are you able to keep a positive, professional attitude?
Please consider applying for this part-time/full-time ABA Therapy position today! And begin your journey where you will grow with a company that cares about its employees and community.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Current RBT license
Ability to remain within a child-first mentality when providing services
Comfortable working around higher management
In-servicesHIPAA Training ( Attain )
APD Cares Direct Care Core Competencies Training: Introduction to Developmental Disabilities
Health and Safety
APD Zero Tolerance
HIV/OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens
If you can meet these requirements and perform this part-time job as described above, we would be happy to have you as part of our team!
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Salary Offers $18.00 - $23.00 - Hourly
- Remote Work No remote work