Schedule: M-F ~8-4:30 with some flexibility for earlier or later start. On call via phone Evenings/Weekends
Licensure: Independent license required
Start date: ASAP
The Site Director provides overall performance of the site, including employee leadership, operational excellence and financial sustainability
How Site Directors Empower Recovery
- Ensure high quality of care be maintained and new treatment approaches be implemented. Own census, including ownership of new client inquiries, wait list management and dissemination, group and program census, etc.
- Engage and retain employees through building relationships with staff in the organization and the site, management of the leadership team to provide direction, leadership, coaching and partnership to ensure desired performance measures are achieved.
- Ownership of day-to-day operations including management of space, emergencies, cancellations and all areas of client experience including therapy, programming, nutrition, psychiatric and medical
- Continue to carry a case load relative to available time to continue to keep connected to the client experience.
- Provide leadership to entire site through communication, site meetings, one-on-one connections, small group discussions, clinical consultations, etc.
- Master’s Degree in clinical mental health, social work, or related field.
- Current independent license in the state of MN required (LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC)
- Individual & family psychotherapy experience required
- Previous leadership experience preferred
We understand the importance of a well-rounded benefits package. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing a range of plans to meet your needs.
For full-time employees, we offer:
- HSA and PPO insurance with HSA or FSA options (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Dental insurance (Delta Dental)
- Vision insurance (EyeMed)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan available two months after start date
- Company 401(k) matching for up to 50% of your contribution, up to 6% of your compensation
Paid time off is a crucial part of maintaining work and life balance. Our generous PTO plan accrues annually and begins with your first whole pay period. Eligible employees enjoy seven paid holidays and one floating holiday in addition to their regular PTO.
As a national leader in eating disorder treatment, we are committed to encouraging career growth and providing our staff with robust clinical education. That’s why we partner with the University of Minnesota Medical School and have a team dedicated to providing ongoing education with in-house continuing education credit opportunities through webinars and in-person events.
- Experience Level Manager
- Remote Work No remote work