(We are currently hiring remotely for Georgia, Florida, Virginia, and Louisiana.)
About the job:
WellMiss is on a mission to provide women with trauma-informed comprehensive, whole-person care through a holistic and integrative approach to their trauma healing and well-being journey. We are making this accessible and equitable.
We believe that everyone deserves access to holistic and integrative health and wellness care. And that starts with breaking down access barriers and reimagining the clinic experience that keeps women’s whole being at the center of care. Moving away from the fractionalized disease-centered care model and to one that focuses on the root cause, prevention, and wellness is what we are creating. We’re always looking for talented humans interested in building a more equitable future of health and wellness care alongside us.
This is an opportunity for you to join an innovative team building the beginning stages of a digital health start-up that will change the world and landscape for women’s healthcare. Come work within a purpose-driven, socially conscious culture focused on women’s care.
What We Do:
WellMiss is a digital clinic providing trauma-informed comprehensive, whole-person care through a holistic and integrative approach for women on their trauma healing and well-being journey. We provide her care through individualized and shared medical group appointments. Through our collaborative approach, our practitioners work together to provide trauma and preventive care to each WellMiss. Our approach is rooted in caring for the whole person, heart, mind, body, and soul. Finally, a place she can go where all her trauma healing care and well-being needs are met.
Backed by Techstars and an organizational member of the Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine, we are here to create health equity and impact in the world for women healing from trauma. Our vision is to create a better tomorrow for women’s health by impacting 1 billion women with care for their unhealed trauma by 2035.
Who We are Looking For:
We are looking for a trauma-informed integrative psychotherapist who takes a holistic and integrative approach to trauma care. This individual looks at the heart, mind, body, and spirit as connected in the healing process. (We are currently hiring remotely for Georgia, Florida, Virginia, and Louisiana.)
Training and/or certification in at least one of these therapies:
- Trauma-Informed Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Compassionate Inquiry
- Compassion-Focused Therapies
- Somatic Experiencing
- Transpersonal Therapy
Responsible for providing trauma-informed integrative psychotherapy through various modalities by taking an individualized, holistic approach that looks at the whole person, not just the mental health needs, of patients healing from trauma. Support includes considering a patient’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being. Assist patients in learning effective coping tools, making healthy behavioral changes, and thriving through post-traumatic growth. Work in partnership and collaboration with physicians, other health practitioners, and administrative staff on care coordination and treatment planning for each patient. Stay abreast of research and best practices in the field of behavioral health and holistic and integrative medicine.
- Collect information about our patients using interviews, case histories, observational techniques, and other assessment methods.
- Document our patients’ information, including session notes, progress notes, recommendations, and treatment plans in our EHR system.
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans, specifying type, frequency, intensity, and duration of therapy.
- Consult with or provide consultation to other doctors, therapists, or holistic providers/ practitioners regarding patient care in a collaborative environment.
- Advise our patients on how trauma-informed holistic and integrative care can provide benefits for their healing.
- Counsel women and groups to help them understand problems, deal with crisis situations, define goals, and develop realistic action plans.
- Write reports on patients and maintain required paperwork.
- Licensed counseling professional: LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LMHC, and Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- 2 years minimum experience with trauma-informed care
- 2 years minimum experience with working on an integrative care team
- 2 years minimum experience with working with remote teams collaboratively and seeing patients virtually
It is a contracted clinical role that offers a competitive hourly pay rate ranging from $50-65 per hour based on experience and credentials. We align our compensation offering to healthcare industry pay standards.