*Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor / LADC / ADC / ADC-T/ Intern
FT AND PT. Interested Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor ( LADC ) applicants are encouraged to apply here and text Jim at Kingdom Pathways at 651-387-8393 for an interview. Interested applications are also encouraged to review the organization website at www.KingdomPathways.org.
Full time or Part Time position possible.
Position: Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor ( LADC )
Location: St. Paul, MN
Typical Shift: Varies, TBD Set Schedule
Kingdom Pathways is a non-profit 501c(3) provider of an Independence Program, guiding homeless men towards independence in a program that includes behavioral health care services and chemical dependency treatment. The program is a Christian faith based program. We are looking for a professional, compassionate Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor ( LADC ) to join our team ! Those with a passion and heart for the homeless are strongly encouraged to apply, as they will be living life with them daily, on their road to independence !
We are currently searching for Full Time or Part Time Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors ( LADC ) to work chemical dependency, and a variety of other issues that both cause a alcohol or drug use and prevent a homeless person from escaping the homeless cycle !
Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor ( LADC ) Opportunity Includes:
· Possibility for upward mobility – we’re on the cusp of a major expansion – grow with us!
· Competative salary and benefits
· Compassionate licensed alcohol and drug counselor ( LADC ) co-workers
· An opportunity to walk through life with the homeless towards chemical dependency freedom and independence.
About the Position:
This Addiction Counselor position will provide a variety of services typical of Rule 31 Chemical Dependency program counselors. Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor ( LADC ) will guide homeless clients toward freedom from Chemical Dependency as they assist in assessments, intakes, discharges, treatment planning, crisis intervention, and operating both as chemical dependency individual and group counselor. Other elements of the 12 core functions are provided as well.
· MN Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor ( LADC ) LADC licensure or pursuing licensure (ADC-Ts and interns are possible as well)
· 1-2 years experience in substance abuse treatment preferred
· A minimum of two years freedom from substance abuse problems.
Must be able to pass background check and have two years free from substance abuse problems.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- LADC or ADC-T or in pursuit (Required)
Work Location: One location
- Salary Offers $18 - $30 an hour