Autism Deaf Empowerment Advocacy Foundation Inc. (ADEAF) is a non-profit organization founded in 2015. We were motivated to found ADEAF as a result of the challenges she faced with finding resources to support the inclusion of her daughter into the local community. Our desire was to create a network of compassionate and understanding professionals to support families of children with Autism and related disabilities. Our specialists collaborate with each other to provide top-notch care as well as to inform, support, and empower families.
In Autism Deaf Empowerment Advocacy Foundation Inc. (ADEAF) our goal is to provide frequent and intensive Applied Behavior Analysis services using the most current research available. Our ultimate goal is to have our clients access the environment in new and beneficial ways. To that end, our scientifically-based practices stimulate and develop new behavioral thresholds and capabilities for individuals with Autism and related disabilities. At our main office location and at various community locations we provide ongoing family support and outreach through regularly scheduled training led by our parent education team.
These sessions focus on basic ABA principles and tactics as well as address the priority needs of our families. Examples of some of the training offered include sign language classes, social skills, toiling, eating issues, sleeping problems, and family outings. Additionally, we conduct one-on-one family meetings quarterly to inform parents of the progress their child has made and develop goals for future growth for the child.
ADEAF seeking a Board-Certified behavior analyst to work with families that has children on the Spectrum.
Job Duties: Mandatory.
- Meeting with clients to observe and assess their behavior.
- Work with families, teachers, or doctors to discuss the client’s treatment and progress and recommend ways to address behavioral issues.
- Develop individual plans to correct, maintain, or improve behavior.
- Training and working directly with parents.
- Administer the PDDBI, Vineland 3, and SR2 programs.
- Generate reports for insurance carriers.
- Helping clients set and meet behavior goals.
- Keep detailed notes of client meetings and progress.
- Work with Direct Intervention Technicians(RBTs) on methods to reinforce or reduce aggressive harmful and anti-social behaviors.
- Must be a BCBA ( only apply if you meet this requirement).
- Must be able to supervise a Direct Intervention Specialist (RBTs).
- You must have your BLS (basic life support certification).
- BCBA salaries vary depending on the year of experience. Starting salary range $45 to $55 per hour. The position can be full/part-time.
- Health Insurance medical, dental vision. Paid vacation time.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 888-311-5333.
- Salary Offers $45 - $55 an hour
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs