Community Based Clinician-Licensed/Care Coordinator
Salary- $47,000 for dependently licensed
Butler Behavioral Health has been providing high quality behavioral health services to our community since 1948. We value the unique characteristics, individual strengths and a holistic understanding of every client and their resources, to develop personalized treatment plans with focused objectives that result in “small steps” towards changing their lives. Our simple mission, to be one’s first choice for caring, comprehensive and well-coordinated behavioral health care services. We believe in three basic philosophies to provide the best care to our clients: quick and simple access to services, highest level of service engagement while inspiring our teams every day.
Health Now is a community based program serving adults with severe and persistent mental illnesses. Services are provided in a holistic manner assuring that the mental and physical needs of the clients are addressed. We are seeking a Care Coordinator to join our team. Our Clinicians evaluate the ongoing and current integrated health needs of clients with the inclusion of the support system and other socio-economic resources that have an impact on health and health care.
- Complete assessments, create and facilitate implementation of individual service plans in consultation with client, family and system of providers
- Respect and value the role and expertise of the client/family in making healthcare decisions, adapting services with consideration of language and culture.
- Provide home based therapy, crisis de-escalation and management and clinical direction for the Care Management team
- Plan/deliver services with understanding of healthcare needs, while considering impact of team based care on billing, reimbursement and healthcare coverage
- Monitor client/family satisfaction, as well as aggregate consumer outcome data, collaborate with team members and adjust/improve care plan based on data
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Social Services
- Ohio license required: LISW, LSW,PC, or PCC
- An effective, active listener ,with excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Foster and value an environment of diversity
- Demonstrate flexibility and ingenuity to assure that clients receive needed services
The Community Based Clinician position is a full-time, salary-exempt position, with salary based on experience. We offer a supportive work environment and competitive wages, as well as:
- Benefits start on first day of work – Medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance
- Medical plans – PPO/FSA or HDHP/HSA. HSA includes annual company contribution
- Annual PTO offering includes accrual of 20 days of personal time off
- 401k with up to 6% company match – with 401k plan being vested on first day of work
- Generous profit sharing incentives, yearly compensation review
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $47,000.00 per year
- Salary Offers $47,000 a year