Government facility, located in the beautiful Central Texas area is seeking dedicated, full-time, Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) to join their team!
Salary: $70,000 – $80,000 annually, DOE
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)/Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) Job Summary:
- Conduct behavioral health evaluations of individuals who suffer mental disturbances or present with a wide range of emotional disturbances.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) provides counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, and families.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) would provide care management services, referral, and advocacy, as recommended in the assessment.
- Permanent, full time, direct hire position.
- Schedule: M-F, day shift 8am-5pm
- Must possess the ability to independently
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Nursing with a specialty in Mental Health
- Have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting working with an adult population.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) must be credentialed.
- Must have covid vaccination
- Supervise Behavioral health Aides
Licensed Clinical Social Worker Benefits Include:
- Generous PTO
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Student loan repayment eligibility for SHARP program for Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). Other options as well for student loan repayment.
- Retirement plans
- No state income tax and beautiful surrounding area in a warmer climate
- Amazing rural community located in Central Texas
- Truly a unique experience that can’t be duplicated
- Experience the Concho Valley, a region of West Texas between the Permian Basin to the northwest, Chihuahuan Desert to the southwest, Osage Plains to the northeast, and Central Texas to the southeast
- Excellent shopping and dining that are all locally owned and operated
- Safe schools and community for a family
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Clinical Social Worker (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations