We are looking for experienced, licensed therapists to provide part-time psychotherapy services for children, adolescents, individuals, families, and couples. We are a holistic, brain-science–oriented, mind-body-energy practice. You are like-oriented and/or willing to learn, and wanting to join a fun, dynamic group of clinicians dedicated to helping people actualize their most authentic selves and improve their lives.
We also are looking for Licensed Therapist Associates who have their associate license and are seeking supervised clinical experience, on the path to achieving full licensure.
Must be willing to work evenings and/or weekends. Must also work with children and/or couples.
Come join our team in an established practice where you can focus on your clinical work and leave the billing, marketing, and administrative headaches to us.
- Master’s License
- Experience and desire to work with children and/or couples
- Training or desire for training in mind/body, brain science, and mindfulness practices
- Good standing with licensing board
- 3-plus years clinical experience
- Dual training in chemical dependency
- Current credentialing with some insurance panels
- Part-time contractor positions in person
- Part-time or full-time remote-only contractor positions
- Monthly bonuses based on your revenue
- Competitive reimbursement rates
- Flexible hours in beautiful Bellevue office
- Everything you need to see clients provided in office
- No unnecessary meetings
- Billing services, EHR, phone intake services, voicemail, admin support, personal page on company website, and practice marketing provided
- Credentialing assistance for those who are not credentialed with insurance companies
- Flexible schedule
- Great work environment with people who are passionate, dedicated, and caring about the clients of our community
- Monthly consultation group
- Continuing Education provided on-site
If you are ready for a change, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, information about your specialty areas, and three references (only to be contacted after interview).
Please NO phone calls.
Due to a conflict of interest, providers already in their own practice or with similar small therapy practices in the Bellevue area AND plan or have interest in staying in their own practice are discouraged from applying.