We are seeking Registered Behavior Technicians and aspiring Registered Behaviroe Technicians to join our team!
ABA Positive Support Services offers a certification program, we provide the training and assist you through the process with bonuses for completing your training in a timely manner.
We have positions available in all locations: Waianae, Ewa Beach, Kapolei, Schofield, Kalihi, and Honolulu. You will be responsible for the one-to-one service delivery of ABA Therapy.
*****Part time & full-time positions available! *******
- Providing aba in homes and in the community
- Taking data and graphing
- Running aba programs
- Implementing behavior change procedures
- Running an upbeat and reinforcing session with multiple activities
- Communicating with your direct supervisor
- Communicating and modeling programs to caregivers.
- Maintaining your RBT certification
- Maintaining your CPR certification
- Completing Session Notes (required per session)
- Completion of RBT Certification (ABA Positive Support Serivces offers a certification program, we also provide the training and assist you through the process with bonuses for completing your training in a timely manner).
- Experience working with children
- Must be highly motivated, a team player and able to take direction from the supervising BCBA
- Have good communication skills
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to consent for a series of background checks as required by our funders
- Reliable transportation
- Be able to work a consistent schedule
- Obtaining CPR Certification in pediatrics
HMSA Medical and Dental Plan (full time employees)
PTO (full time employees)
Flexible, part-time schedule to include afternoons, weekends, in-home, or daytime hours
Ongoing support and supervision in the field of behavior analysis
Competitive pay (Biweekly)