**Sign on Bonus** $2000 for candidates who are selected to be paid in two increments-$1000 at hire and $1000 after90 days of employment
Swope Health is seeking a Full-time Children’s Therapist that will be responsible for the provision of counseling services and clinical guidance to clients and their families to improve their ability to develop a strong sense of self, emotional strength, improved communication and relationships.
At Swope Health, you’ll work with a great team in a supportive environment that requires excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills. You will be part of a dedicated organization of Associates that strives to “make care visible” for the individuals we serve.
While we are striving to meet the needs of those we serve during this challenging time, we are also committed to keeping our Associates safe. During COVID restrictions, the majority of sessions are being conducted remotely using telehealth platforms.
- Perform intake assessments, which include the completion of the initial intake assessment, mental status assessment, medical assessment, and C-TRAC form.
- Completion of chart documentation to include the Psychosocial History, Treatment Planning, Session Progress Notes, 6 Month Assessments, and Discharge Summaries.
- Determine and document diagnosis based on comprehensive assessment.
- Perform individual, family, group counseling and group education utilizing approved treatment approaches as sanctioned by the Swope Behavioral Health Department.
- Accurately report billing documentation consistent with the requirements of the particular payer or contract, i.e. Missouri Department of Mental Health, Missouri Department of Social Services, private insurance, Manage Care contract, Mental Health Levy, etc.
- Meet set productivity goals.
- Participate in Continuous Performance Improvement activities as required by the Corporation.
- Must possess and demonstrate expertise in the area of diagnostic formulation as it relates to the DSM-5.
- Must complete Patient Safety Training curriculum.
- Maintain requirements for credentialing or licensure as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Participate in all Continuous Quality Improvement activities as required by the Corporation.
- Available to assist in mental health crisis situations if the need arises.
1. This position requires a Master’s Degree in either Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling and a license in the State of Missouri. Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
2. At least two (2) years of counseling experience.
3. Applicants should be comfortable with providing telehealth services.
4. Working knowledge of the DSM- 5 and the ability to assess mental health disorders.
- Registered Play Therapist (RPT)
- Associates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or obtain an approved exemption for vaccination accommodation based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.