ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
- Do you have the ability to bring chaos to order and embracing processes and systems?
- Are you a resourceful and proactive problem solver, who is able to prioritize competing deadlines and appropriately budget time and attention?
- Do you have an internal drive to create successful outcomes?
- Do you builds rapport quickly while maintaining appropriate boundaries?
- Do you easily adjust to changing environments and takes ownership over your role?
MORE DEETS ON THE ROLE:
You’ll be on a team based out of the In-Home Office located in our headquarters in Saint Paul. Some of the duties within the case manager role would include:
- Complete new client intakes
- Develop initial service plan with the client and legal representative
- Coordinate services between providers and clients
- Schedule meetings with clients at least twice per year or as needed to meet the needs of the client
- Document a variety of aspects of the client’s care including: Service Plans, progress on goals, CSSPs, Service Agreements, etc.
With each client, you will work to uncover their goals, support needs and any barriers to having those goals and needs met. You’ll be a liaison for your client to ensure that their whole care team is well aligned, and each doing their part to support their goals and meet their needs.
SCHEDULE, COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Hourly Rate $20-$24, dependent on experience/education
- Benefits: Health, Dental, PTO, 401K and more (after 90 days of full-time employment)
SOME IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS:
- One year of experience in human services preferred,
- 4 -year degree in Social Services or related field or
- 4-year degree in unrelated field plus one year of social work/care coordination
- Valid Driver’s License, reliable vehicle and proof of car insurance, required
**NOTE: A Social Work License is NOT required for this position; therefore, no supervision is available.**
**Don’t have the 4-year degree to qualify for this role? You may be interested in our Housing Case Manager position. https://gosupportive.isolvedhire.com/jobs/470657.html
WHY SLS? We are about building careers and a thriving community, not just earning paychecks.
You’ll also enjoy benefits such as:
- Opportunities for career growth – we promote from within!
- Opportunities for personal development, growth and mentorship
- Regular performance feedback and support
- Annual anniversary raises
- Excellent communication from leadership team about company goals and initiatives
- A culture that encourages positivity and authenticity
- Great for resumes- a career path in mental health and human services
We are a social services company on a mission to have a positive impact on our communities. We strive for transparency, candor and relentlessly pursue becoming the best version of ourselves. We value each other, work as a team and live above the line. We are looking for people who will represent our team within our communities with positivity and professionalism.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Please provide a personal email for us to contact you.
- Why are you a good fit for this role?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
- Salary Offers $20 - $24 an hour