***Very Flexible shifts! Part time and Full time available.
- Perform all aspects of the individualized active treatment program for assigned Individuals, whether at their residence, day programming, leisure activities, or as directed by a supervisor.
- Maintain daily direct contact with assigned Individuals, document their Daily activities accurately and completely, and maintaining their Individual Electronic Record on the computer.
- Assist Individuals in managing their behaviors
- Teach Individuals daily living, communication, leisure and vocational skills by following written procedures and modeling pro-social behavior and skills.
- Maintain accountability and situational awareness of Individuals whereabouts to protect Individuals from harm.
- Take Individuals temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure and provide simple health treatments.
- Escort Individuals to and from day programming, leisure activities and appointments. Perform housekeeping tasks including sweeping, mopping, and moving furniture. Responsible for assisting, supporting, teaching, and reinforcing the skills of Individuals.
- Meet Individual care standards, including recommended or required staff-to-Individual ratios
If qualified, interested, and available (or know of somebody who is), please reply with an updated resume and pay requirements for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org