Do you want to make a positive impact on the lives of children and adolescents? How about getting paid to spend time mentoring and having fun with kids? Then being a Behavioral Health Technician at Devereux is for YOU!
Prior experience working with children – babysitting, school programs, summer camps – and a desire to help kids is what we are looking for!
Located on a beautiful 10-acre campus in the heart of Scottsdale, Devereux Arizona’s 24-hour RTC and Therapeutic School, has the capacity to serve 48 children. The RTC is a safe and supportive environment that provides youth, from the ages of five to 17, who are experiencing emotional, behavioral or substance abuse challenges. We also provide an on-site accredited K-12 therapeutic school, which offers an academic curriculum while students receive intensive behavioral and emotional support.
As a Behavioral Health Technician, you will actively assist clients in the participation, involvement and routine of their individualized program. You will work directly with the children/youth to be seen as a positive role model, dedicated and truly caring about their well-being. You will assist and support the planning, implementation, and documentation of programs designed to meet the social, emotional, physical, and personal needs of individuals.
We have openings at our Residential Treatment Center! Apply TODAY! – https://jobs.devereux.org/jobs/?location=Scottsdale%2C+AZ
What does Devereux Offer?
- Competitive Pay Starting at $16.00 with opportunity for additional pay for experience and/or education
- $1-2/hr. Shift Differential Opportunities PLUS Hiring Bonuses!
- Various Scheduling Options – Full/Part Time, Overnights
- 24 days/yr paid time off and 64 hours/yr. sick time (full time only)
- Free access to Payactiv, a platform to get a portion of your earned wages between pay periods
- $1,000 Employee Referral Program with fast payout milestones
- Quality Low-Cost Benefits, plus student loan debt assistance and 30-day benefit eligibility waiting period for new hires (full time only)! http://benefits.devereux.org
- And you get to spend time mentoring and having fun with kids!
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- HS diploma or GED required (Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work or relevant field preferred)
- Previous experience working with children/adolescents with behavioral/emotional
We cannot wait for you to join our Team! Visit our Careers Website to get your application started TODAY! – https://jobs.devereux.org/jobs/?location=Scottsdale%2C+AZ
Devereux is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scottsdale, AZ 85254: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Salary Offers $16 - $19 an hour