This position is eligible for a $2,000 hiring bonus!
Greater Nashua Mental Health is looking for a full-time Case Manager to join our Adult Services Team! The Case Manager provides direct support, education, referral, and outreach to a caseload of adults diagnosed with severe mental illness. The Case Manager meets with individuals in their natural environments and provides case management services necessary to facilitate empowering clients to lead full and satisfying lives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works collaboratively with clients to formulate care and support plans that maximize the individual’s control and choice over how their care needs are met.
- Monitors multiple domains which impact mental health, including but not limited to housing, transportation, and vocational.
- Links and refers clients to needed resources outside of the mental health center, including but not limited to medical, educational, and social services.
- Works as part of an integrated team and communicates with colleagues, collateral contacts, supervisors, etc. regarding client care.
- Provides a combination of direct and indirect case management and functional support services.
- Completes treatment plans, Adult Needs and Strength Assessments (ANSA), Case Management Care Plans (CMCP) and Quarterly Reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, rehabilitation, education or a related human services field. Or, an associate’s degree in social work, psychology, rehabilitation, education or a related human service field along with either two years of experience working with persons who have a serious emotional disturbance or serious mental illness, or two years of experience that provides an understanding of mental illness. Applicants that are in process of obtaining a degree may also be considered. Familiarity with community resources.
- Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
- Strong collaborating skills and an ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with frequent deadlines; high energy, self-motivated and proactive.
Why Join Us:
GNMH was voted the Number 1 Mental Health Provider in the Nashua area’s Best of 2021 contest! We are looking for collaborative, curious for knowledge people with a “can do” mentality to join our team of compassionate employees! We provide a stimulating work environment and offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including:
- Choice of 2 health insurance plans
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Health Plan Opt Out Benefit
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurances
- 403b Retirement Plan with Agency Match
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Paid Extended Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Supervision towards Clinical Licensure
- Qualifying Employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program and NH State Loan Repayment Program
Job Type: Full-time
- 403(b) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- mental health: 1 year (Preferred)
- case management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations