- Process Financial Statements, Appraisal reports, Borrowing Base Certificate, Compliance Certificate, Mortgage documents, Credit Agreement and abstract critical data
- Perform analysis of Financial Statements and complete spreading as per the guidelines
- Performs required research on the received request within stipulated timelines
- Follows up on deficient documentation with relevant stake-holders
- Makes informed decisions regarding the documentation handled
- Be an SME in the process
- Meet and exceed the turnaround time and accuracy rate as per the specified target
- Ensure adherence to the quality control standards that have been set for the process
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting preferred
- 6 months – 2.5 years of work experience, preferably in Banking/Mortgage/Financial Analysis and Loan Operations
- Strong verbal & written communication to effectively communicate with various stake-holders and across levels
- Manage the complex requests with minimum supervision and independently make the decisions related to the process
- Good understanding of Financial Statements, Lease Agreement, Mortgage documents and Rent Rolls
- Demonstrate the attributes of flexibility and accountability
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively in team environment
- Attention to details
- Client relationship and time management
- MS Office skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans