**Sign on Bonus** $2000 for candidates who are selected to be paid in two increments-$1000 at hire and $1000 after90 days of employment
Swope Health is seeking an Outpatient Adult Therapist that will be responsible for the provision of assessment and therapy services to adults 18 years of age and older and their families, addressing behavioral and mental health symptoms. Special skills and expertise related to working with adults with severe emotional disturbance and trauma is required.This position has the flexibility to include telehealth.
- Perform psychosocial assessments and annual assessments, according to established processes and expectations.
- Completion and timely submission of accurate clinical documentation that includes, but is not limited to, the individual Care Plan, Progress Notes, Care Plan Reviews, and Discharge Summaries.
- Perform individual, family and group counseling utilizing approved treatment approaches as sanctioned by the Swope Behavioral Health Department.
- Accurately complete billing documentation consistent with the requirements of the particular payer or contract, i.e. Missouri Department of Mental Health, Missouri Department of Social Services, private insurance, Manage Care contract, Mental Health Levy, etc.
- Maintain an accurate active caseload and meet with each client a minimum of twice monthly.
- Be an active member of the treatment team including coordinating care of clients and participating in treatment team meetings as needed.
- Collaborate with other providers and/or programs to best meet client needs.
- Participate in Continuous Performance Improvement activities as required by Swope Health Services.
- Must possess and demonstrate expertise in the area of diagnostic formulation as it relates to the most current DSM.
- Available to assist in mental health crisis situations, if the need arises.
- Must complete annual agency trainings as required by Swope Health Services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least two (2) years of clinical experience with adults with serious mental illness.
- Working knowledge of the DSM and the ability to assess mental health disorders.
- Knowledgeable regarding trauma informed care.
- State of Missouri license in Social Work.
- Experience/certification in evidenced based trauma treatment.
- Experience with Co-Occurring Disorders
- EMDR trained or certified