COME JOIN OUR TEAM
Friendly Environment Ongoing Training
Low Turnover Realistic Goals
Competitive Salary Outstanding Corporate Support
Our benefits include:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Potential Productivity Bonus
- Work/Life Balance
- Support for New Grads
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance Plan
We are currently recruiting for:
Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our dynamic team!
- Conducting physical and psychological assessments of clients and developing or following a treatment plan.
- Assessing home and work environments of clients and deciding what adjustments are needed.
- Advising on adaptive equipment to help clients with daily activities.
- Developing physical rehabilitation programs to help clients regain lost skills.
- Preparing clients for a return to work.
- Educating caregivers and family members of clients on patient care.
- Evaluating results and progress of occupational therapy on clients.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and technical progress in order to provide clients with the best treatment program available.
- Complying with federal, state, and local certification requirements.
- Evaluating patient condition regarding physical and basic mental health.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines
• Documents evaluations, treatment goals, and plans. Regularly updates documentation and maintains prescriptions and signatures.
REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- Compliant with state healthcare regulatory requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to take care of clients with different personalities.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Ability to assess patient condition and work with treatment plans.
Licensed in discipline or willing to obtain in state applying
Certified by the National Board for Certification.
Education: A bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy from a university certified by the ACOTE (Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education) or AOTA (American -Occupational Therapy Association).