- Enjoy the autonomy of practicing in the best interest of the patient without corporate administrative interference!
- Up to 320.00/hour clinical medication management, reimbursement organized per code, choice of 30 min or 20 min follow up appointments
- Option to supervise clinician selected, evidence-based Nurse Practitioners at 500.00/hour
- We are growing in the form of teams composed of multiple therapists and a prescriber. With onboarding, you meet multiple eligible psychotherapists looking for additions to their team and a match is made.
- We emphasize regular staffing with your collaborating therapists, at least monthly, to discuss patient cases or clinical topics.
- Clinical work is performed from home, days and hours are per the clinician’s choosing. Clinical team meetings are also virtual.
- Compensation is salary with bonuses, there is a medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance benefit for full-time clinicians.
- Seeking someone excited to collaborate actively in a team-based format to ensure coordination between our Psychiatric and therapist providers.
- Ideally licensed in Connecticut but must be open to licensing in alternate states.