We are a clinician-led, patient-centered, collaborative behavioral health company of mental health professionals committed to improving access to very high-quality mental health care! Each clinician is dedicated to evidence-based care and a conservative controlled substance prescribing style. Our objective is to make our services more available to those in need of high-quality mental health care. We aim to serve not only those in rural areas but be available to all regions for those who would prefer to make use of the privacy, security, and convenience of a telehealth consultation.
- Enjoy the autonomy of practicing in the best interest of the patient without corporate administrative interference!
- Up to 320.00/hour clinical medication management, reimbursement organized per code, choice of 30 min or 20 min follow up appointments
- Option to supervise clinician selected, evidence-based Nurse Practitioners at 500.00/hour
- We are growing in the form of teams composed of multiple therapists and a prescriber. With onboarding, you meet multiple eligible psychotherapists looking for additions to their team and a match is made.
- We emphasize regular staffing with your collaborating therapists, at least monthly, to discuss patient cases or clinical topics.
- Clinical work is performed from home, days and hours are per the clinician’s choosing. Clinical team meetings are also virtual.
- Compensation is salary with bonuses, there is a medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance benefit for full-time clinicians.
- Seeking someone excited to collaborate actively in a team-based format to ensure coordination between our Psychiatric and therapist providers.
- Ideally licensed in Connecticut but must be open to licensing in alternate states.