Florida faces a major mental health crisis, with over 40% of men and women reporting some form of mental health disorder. Yet, less than half were able to find support for their condition. Behavioral health jobs in Florida are in high demand, and treatment facilities and hospitals are desperate to find qualified candidates. There are hundreds of Florida jobs in behavioral health where you can begin a challenging yet rewarding career.
Behavioral Health Jobs is a dedicated database of behavioral health jobs in Florida and across the country. We connect job seekers with the careers they want in primary schools, universities, addiction treatment centers, hospitals, and many more. If you are searching for behavioral health jobs near me, check out the available behavioral health jobs in Florida on the Behavioral Health Jobs website today.
Why Choose a Job in the Behavioral Health Industry?
The behavioral health industry is expected to grow by more than 20% by 2030 and will continue to be one of the fastest-growing industries worldwide. Whether you are working in a clinical, management, or administrative position, you will be helping children and adults improve their mental health and lead healthy and productive lives.
Just some of the benefits of working in the behavioral health industry include:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- A fulfilling career path with advancement opportunities
- You can specialize in specific practices that can increase your earning potential
- You get to work with people from all different walks of life
- Many companies are offering sign-up bonuses of up to $3,000
- A full benefits package
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education and certification fees
Behavioral Health Jobs in Florida for Qualified Candidates
Many behavioral health jobs have different education and licensing requirements that you will need to complete to qualify for the position. Fortunately, many companies offer tuition reimbursements to allow employees to continue their education while advancing within the company.
Here are just some of the available behavioral health jobs in Florida:
- Licensed mental health professional – This position works directly with patients and conducts mental health interviews, screenings, and evaluations to determine the appropriate level of care. You will provide a full range of mental health services, including private and group sessions and specialty group sessions to help with specific issues like anger management.
- Counselor, social worker – Counselors will work with young children five years old and younger, providing behavioral health support across central Florida. You will work with patients and their families at their homes and through telehealth services.
- Licensed professional mental health counselor – This position works with veterans in providing mental health support for substance abuse, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other mental health disorders. You will coordinate with other team members to develop and implement treatment plans based on the individual’s unique condition.
- Telehealth outpatient therapist – Therapists work with children and their families in-person and through telehealth services. You will have a full caseload working with children to improve their mental health while ensuring they can keep up with their school work.
- Eating disorders group facilitator – You will be facilitating in-person group therapies for patients who need mental health support. You will also participate in de-escalation or crisis intervention as needed. You will work with teams to ensure they provide patients with the best possible care.
Behavioral Health Jobs Is the Best Resource for Behavioral Health Jobs in Florida
There are hundreds of behavioral health jobs in Florida for job candidates looking for a challenging career in the behavioral health industry. Job seekers can search for jobs by education and experience level, distance from home, licensing requirements, and much more. If you are searching online for behavioral health jobs near me, check out all available behavioral health jobs in Florida on the Behavioral Health Jobs website today.